Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ruger's Puppies - Three Weeks

The puppies are doing wonderful!  Their eyes have opened and they are now walking around on wobbly legs … the other day I checked on them before rushing out the door to run an errand and I found five of them gathered around Ruger's food bowl, trying to eat it!  The other four were on the other side of the pen and since there were three yellow and two black gathered around the bowl, I'll bet you it was the boys! I didn't have time to pick them up and check though :)  We usually wait until four weeks to feed but it looks like these puppies may want their Diamond Puppy Formula earlier than usual!


This is Nevada

She is the one with the red collar.

Sleepy girl :)


This is Ponderosa

She has a pink collar

This one makes me smile :)


This is Sagebrush

She has a green collar … wonder why? :)

She is about a half pound smaller than Ponderosa and Sierra … and so is Nevada.


This is Sierra

She has an orange collar … because orange is a Chevy color and Sierra is a Chevy truck! At least that was my younger siblings' reasoning :)

She's talking to us here!


This is Adam

He has a green collar

I like this pose :)


This is Hoss - he is the largest of the yellow males.

He has a blue collar

"May I help you?"


This is Little Joe

He has a black collar, obviously!

This lil fellow is so cute!


This is Marshal

He also has a green collar (they didn't have enough color choices to get a different one for each puppy. Thankfully I have different color puppies!)

He is about the same size as Hoss.


And last but not least … this is Sheriff

Another blue collar

You can see his white marking if you look closely - just under his collar.



Several of these puppies are still available so if you are interested, please contact me for details: send email, call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment