Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ruger's Puppies - Two Weeks

Ruger had her litter on December 23rd … two black males, four black females and three yellow males! She is such a good mother and all the puppies are doing great - they are chunky little things!  A few of them are just now starting to barely open their eyes … they should all be open by next week's photos.


The boys … I decided to name them Adam, Hoss and Little Joe (from the Bonanza show) :).  I've been waiting to use those names for a long time but have not had a litter with only three males, or three males of the same color.  Once I realized I had three yellow boys, I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

And one of them is actually a good bit larger than the other two :)  I'll give you three guesses on what his name is!


In keeping with the Western theme, the two black males are Sheriff and Marshall :)

Sheriff actually has a small white diamond on his chest - we'll have to show it in another picture.


The girls … Nevada, Ponderosa, Sagebrush and Sierra.

I do not have a way of telling them apart right now, except that one of the girls has a very small white mark on her chest.  Hopefully their collars will fit next week! 


 Several of these puppies are still available so if you're interested in reserving one, please email me, or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.  See you next week!

2 comments: