Monday, January 20, 2014

Ruger's Puppies - Four Weeks

These puppies are so much fun! Their personalities are beginning to show … I love this age!


Sheriff


He's one of the smaller ones, but he isn't lacking in personality!


He'll probably look more like Ruger than Golani.



Here is Ponderosa


She looks like her daddy :)


Sleepy girl



Here is Adam


It may just be my imagination … but he, Hoss and Little Joe really remind me of their namesakes! He seems to be the smart one of the bunch - very confident and quick to figure things out!


He likes to lift his head back like this! So funny!



This is Nevada


She reminds me of Ruger as a puppy


Nevada is still available.



Here is Sierra


I think she is a spitting image of Ruger - looking forward to seeing what she is like as an adult!


She is also available




Here is Hoss


He definitely takes after his namesake! The other day I put the food bowls in the pen so the puppies could eat - when I came back a little bit later, most of them had fallen asleep around the bowls … Hoss was asleep on top of the food in the middle of the bowl!


"Are you talking about me?"



This is Marshal


He is about the same size as Hoss, but a little more active.


I know …  this is a kind of funny pose, but I thought it was neat that my sister got the action shot!




Here is Sagebrush


She is reserved




This is Little Joe


He is definitely the go-getter of the three!


He is also reserved, and so is Hoss … Adam is in the process of being reserved.



Several of these puppies are still available so if you would like more information, please email us, or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment