Sunday, November 30, 2014

Zoey's Puppies, almost 4 Weeks!

Hello Everyone,

The puppies are doing well, getting pretty cute and slightly playful.

As I said in the last post, all of the puppies are reserved already. Here are some pictures I took today, enjoy!

Miss Sierra



Sonata, Sierra and Cadillac.

Sonata and Sierra. 

Miss Sonata

Sonata and her brother Cruiser are the smallest puppies in the litter.


They are both sooo cute.



Sonata sits as Cadillac sings!

Miss Cadillac




Miss Impala





Left to right: Cadillac, Sierra, Impala.

Same order as above. These girls are all about the same size ... big!

Mr. Camaro



Howling for a bear?

Mr. Charger is the largest boy.


"Give me my boots and saddle ..."

Charger and Mustang

Mr. Mustang



"What do I do now?"


"Hello there, I am Mr. Cruiser."


This tiny little fellow is adorable through and through!




The guys left to right: Camaro, Mustang, Cruiser, Charger.

The puppies eat well...


... and sleep a lot!

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment