Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bye-bye Lucy and Ruger's Puppies ... Welcome Zoey's Litter!!!

Lucy and Ruger's puppies are all in their new homes now (except for Remington who is staying here with us!)  Here are a couple of Lucy's puppies before they went to their new homes … 

This is Darrel

and this is Dolly.

Goodbye precious puppies! Be good and enjoy your new life!


And now, I am very happy to announce, Zoey has had a litter of 8 puppies!

"Hey there!"
"Do you like my tongue?"

There are 4 boys and 4 girls.

All of them are reserved. 
Normally they are not in such a small pen. I had just washed all of them and Zoey apparently decided it was time for them to nurse!
  
I think this is the little boy... it is hard to tell them apart right now.
Yummy foot.
This morning I went out to check on the puppies and two of them left the huddle they were part of … they tottered over and curled up by my hands that were in the pen opening.  I was so surprised:)  They are so little, can hardly get around and their eyes are just opening!

Good night!
 Golani is the father.

Zoey is the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment