Friday, October 3, 2014

Lucy's Puppies at Four Weeks

The puppies are doing very well, and are becoming quite playful and affectionate.  They went to the vet the other day and all checked out very healthy.  Here are some recent pictures … ladies first.

"Hello there, my name is Dale."

"I'm very glad to meet you."


"Would you like to take me home?"


This is Dixie

I love this expression!

 She is the biggest puppy in the litter, weighing just over 6 pounds.

See how she crossed her paws? :)



Dale and Dixie


Dolly is reserved.

She was not very playful until the day her new owners came to pick her out ...

... ever since then, she has become so cute, playful and ready for attention! I guess she was just waiting for them!


Dolly with her brother Dick.


Darrel is available.

So far, he is the smallest puppy... but he's still a chunky fellow!

"Hello there! ...

 ... Do you want me? ...

... I'll be a really good boy."


Darcy is reserved.


Handsome fella!


Dick is also reserved.
 

"Howdy!"

Such a cutie :)

Mr. Explorer 



I better go give these precious puppies some play time! If you're interested in one of them, please contact us for details.  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

1 comment:

  1. Dying over the pictures of Dolly. We can't wait to bring her home!!! -Kirk and Molly

    ReplyDelete