Monday, September 15, 2014

Ruger's Puppies - Five Weeks

Two of these puppies are still available so I'll post their pictures first.


This is Kel Tec


Snuggling with Lydia :)


Stretch!


"I wonder how you would taste?" :)


Mossberg is also available


Such a happy smile!


This is a Ruger pose :)


Apparently these puppies like stretches :)


Marlin is reserved


"Are you my mama?"

I LOVE this one!


Remington is also reserved … she's staying here with me :)



Sig Sauer is reserved


He has such a nice face!



Sprindale is reserved


Tasty leaf!


Walther is reserved 


This one had me laughing … action shot at its finest :)  That's a big step buddy!



If you're interested in one of our available puppies please contact us for details.  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment